Updated: Mar 31
Anxiety is a big issue these days especially with the way the world is turning. Everyone is in a race to get to the finish line on any given day but you never quite make it..right?
Here are 8 easy steps to kill anxiety dead
1. Stay in the NOW moment, we always have everything we need in any given moment. It is the thoughts of the past and the future that create anxiety. So make yourself aware of when you step out of the NOW moment and bring yourself back as soon as you can. Instant relief.
2. Go for a walk in nature admire the beauty that surrounds you, be present with it.
3. Meditate, even for 5mins several times a day. Listen to soothing music if you find it hard to quieten the mind. Binaural Beats are fabulous for this.
4. Spend time with your loved ones, talk, laugh, eat together.
5. Hug an animal, play with them, if you have a cat or a dog, or a budgie, hamster, whatever, animals help you to release endorphins in our body (the happy hormone). Animals bring out the soft side of our nature.
6. Exercise, there's nothing like a good workout to relieve anxiety fast.
7. Go have fun, switch off and meet up with some friends, let go and be joyful, this is where the most inspiration shows up...try it I dare you!
8. Put down your phone and pick up a book, nothing like a juicy novel to bring you into the present and take you on a journey into a fantasy that reading a book creates. It helps you forget about anxiety in a heartbeat.